Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day in Japan – The gifts are for the guys!!...


Coming from outside of Japan, I was used to buying a nice gift for Valentine's Day for my girlfriend. Sometimes I would get something nice from her, but definitely I needed to make sure that what I bought for her was nice or else it might be a really chilly February and March. But. in Japan, the gifts are for the guys – there is no need to buy anything! In Japan, the girls give gifts to the guys – boyfriends, dads, co-workers, friends – basically for anyone they want, including other girls. For most people, like co-workers and friends, it would be a little chocolate or other type of sweets.










Akihabara News , Valentine's Day in Japan â€" The gifts are for the guys!!...

See also:
gadgetsdaily, Valentine's Day in Japan â€" The gifts are for the guys!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment