Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NanoLeaf may be the world's most energy efficient light bulb

NanoLeaf may be the world's most energy efficient light bulb

We just bought a condo, and we've been buying things we need to get it set up.  One of the things we purchased was a bunch of CFL bulbs for three floor lamps and a couple of new bathroom fixtures.  We paid $100 for those bulbs, but at least I know I'll be saving electricity and that the bulbs will have a longer life than incandescent bulbs.  My initial outlay would have been much higher if I could have purchased these NanoLeaf bulbs now, but my long-term savings promise to be much higher than I'll see with the CFLs.

The Gadgeteer , NanoLeaf may be the world's most energy efficient light bulb

See also:
, NanoLeaf may be the world's most energy efficient light bulb

No comments:

Post a Comment