Monday, August 29, 2011

Snapseed Photo Editing Software for iOS

Snapseed Photo Editing Software for iOS

A lot of Apple mobile products now include cameras, so I find myself taking more photos than before.  When I take a photo with my iPhone 4 or iPad 2 that needs a bit of tweaking, I have to transfer it to my laptop because I have no editing software for those devices.  I recently found an app that looks promising for editing right on my device.  The Snapseed app lets you auto-correct photos with a single tap, but it also has more advanced features.  You can select areas of the image to be corrected or enhanced, add atmosphere to the entire image (Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Center Focus), add borders, and more.

The Gadgeteer, Snapseed Photo Editing Software for iOS

No comments:

Post a Comment