Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Samsung I9300 leaked info suggests a mid-may launch

Samsung I9300 leaked info suggests a mid-may launch

Alright folks, bring out your salt shakers for we have yet another Galaxy S III rumor for you. According to a tip received from one of our readers, the Samsung I9300 will be hitting stores in mid-May this year. Now as most people would assume, the I9300 model name suggests that the phone could be the long overdue Galaxy S III. But turns out that the phone was actually called the Galaxy M in the ordering system. Now this could either be just to throw people off or it might actually just be a new handset called the Galaxy M.

Now if you recall Samsung's recently changed naming scheme, the Galaxy M moniker is for mid-tier handsets.

GSM Arena

See also:
supertechnologies, Samsung I9300 leaked info suggests a mid-may launch

No comments:

Post a Comment