Thursday, April 26, 2012

Antelope Audio Rubicon Atomic AD/DA Preamp

Antelope Audio Rubicon Atomic AD/DA Preamp

I may not know a lot about audio technology, but I know what I like when it comes to audio equipment.  And I like the Rubicon Atomic AD/DA Preamp from Antelope Audio.  (Click the picture for a better view.)  Ignoring all its features for a moment, this has to be the most gorgeous piece of audio equipment I've ever seen.  (Eat your hearts out B&O!)  The Rubicon has tons of high-tech features:  64-bit acoustically focused clocking jitter management technology, 384kHz A/D & D/A converters, custom USB 2.0 chip streaming up to 480 Mbits/384kHz with recording option, ultra-linear, dual stage headphone amps, gold-plated stepped relay v

The Gadgeteer, Antelope Audio Rubicon Atomic AD/DA Preamp

No comments:

Post a Comment