Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Everyday Carry Bags - Smythe Richbourg

Everyday Carry Bags - Smythe Richbourg

Salt, pepper, and hot sauce make lunches tastier. A titanium spork and a good, sharp Opinel folding knife help transfer it to my tummy. I have not one standard geek bag, but three. I have a favorite for work, a different one for days off, and, if I'm taking my lunch to work, I have my required condiment and tools selection. Let's start with the last mentioned – my lunch kit.

For a wedding present several decades ago, my Lovely Bride and I were gifted with a combination salt shaker and pepper mill. We've taken to only having this type pepper/salt dispenser for the past three decades, and it's a hard habit to break.
Everyday Carry Bags - Smythe Richbourg

Everyday Carry Bags - Smythe Richbourg

Everyday Carry Bags - Smythe Richbourg

Everyday Carry Bags - Smythe Richbourg


The Gadgeteer , Everyday Carry Bags - Smythe Richbourg, Everyday Carry Bags - Smythe Richbourg

No comments:

Post a Comment