Saturday, August 10, 2013

BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review

BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review

I am a big fan of tablets for my everyday reading of news, setting reminders, and writing down notes.  I've tried a couple of styluses back when I owned my first iPad, and I continue to try them for my Nexus 7.  I also enjoy a good old-fashioned pen when I need to write down thoughts on normal notebook paper and in my journals.  I recently had the opportunity to review the BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen, so I jumped at the chance.
Note:  Images can be clicked on to view a larger size.

The BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 pen is a lightweight pen plus stylus for any capacitive touch screen device.
BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review

BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review

BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review

BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review

BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review

BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review


The Gadgeteer , BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review, BIC Tech Stylus 2-in-1 Pen review

No comments:

Post a Comment