Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Boost Mobile's Shrinking Payments keep your wallet fat

Boost Mobile's Shrinking Payments keep your wallet fat

This post brought to you by Boost Mobile's Shrinking Payments. All opinions are 100% mine. Other than the utility bills for my house, my cellular bill is my second biggest monthly expense.  Nothing I do can lower that bill until my contract is up with my cellular provider.  Years ago, when I got my first cell phone, I didn't consider a non-contract plan because they offered little bang for my bucks.  That's not true any more, and Boost Mobile offers some feature-filled plan options and a wide variety of  Android phones.

The Gadgeteer , Boost Mobile's Shrinking Payments keep your wallet fat, Boost Mobile's Shrinking Payments keep your wallet fat

No comments:

Post a Comment