Saturday, November 9, 2013

WalletTrackR review

WalletTrackR review

I've come to the conclusion that there is an epidemic of people losing phones/wallets as evidenced by the number of tracking devices available on the market.  I recently received the TrackR by Phone Halo to check out, and my preliminary impression was very positive.  Here was something that I could stick in my wallet or hang on a key-chain to help me find them when misplaced.  Now all I needed was a Bluetooth 4.0 phone/tablet and I was set to go.
As I didn't have a Bluetooth 4.0 compatible device, the first thing I did was to order a Nexus 7.
WalletTrackR review

WalletTrackR review

WalletTrackR review

WalletTrackR review

WalletTrackR review

WalletTrackR review

WalletTrackR review

WalletTrackR review

WalletTrackR review


The Gadgeteer , WalletTrackR review, WalletTrackR review

No comments:

Post a Comment