Friday, December 7, 2012

DoorBot lets you wirelessly answer the door via your smartphone for $169

DoorBot lets you wirelessly answer the door via your smartphone for $169

I live on the second floor of a multi-family home and getting the door can be a complete pain as not only do I have to put on a pair of pants, but I also need to figure out if whoever it is at my front door has been sent to kill me and steal my stuff. DoorBot is a product that will not only help a person like me answer the door while in my boxer shorts, but also see if they're there to murder me and my family. DoorBot is a wireless doorbell that can stream a view of your doorstep to your mobile device.

Ubergizmo , DoorBot lets you wirelessly answer the door via your smartphone for $169, DoorBot lets you wirelessly answer the door via your smartphone for $169

No comments:

Post a Comment